Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

99 legacy Outback parts & compatible years?

Thread: 99 legacy Outback parts & compatible years?

SUBneedswork

Question 99 legacy Outback parts & compatible years?

Hi all. I'm potentially buying my first subaru, and it has some body issues. The bumper is pretty beat up, missing one fog lamp, and supports behind it. I'm having trouble finding a bumper with fog lamp spaces for a '99 outback. Are there interchangeable years for parts? Is there a resource/ website that has info for interchangeable parts for other years?

Thanks,

Chris

Yeah, check out this websight. http://www.rockauto.com/ It has a lot of good information in it. You can look up parts, click on the part number and it gives you a list of applicable years. Pretty usefull sight I think. Good luck with you mission.

Quote Originally Posted by rutech View Post
    Yeah, check out this websight. http://www.rockauto.com/ It has a lot of good information in it. You can look up parts, click on the part number and it gives you a list of applicable years. Pretty usefull sight I think. Good luck with you mission.
    Dead straight, man, Beat me to it!
    Retired USN
    94 Subaru Legacy L (RIP); 09 Subaru Forester; 98 Ford Contour GL+; 97 Dodge Ram 1500

SUBneedswork

www.rockauto.com Rocks! Thanks for that tip!