Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Hi! Where do I go to ask a ??

Thread: Hi! Where do I go to ask a ??

Tamara58

Default Hi! Where do I go to ask a ??

Hello!

I'm not quite sure where I should go to ask a question about an older 1988 DL wagon. I want to replace the 2 front seats and wondered if anyone knew what years of Subaru would work for me.

I have a guy who has two front seats out of a 1991 Legacy. Would the seats out of that "new" of a Subaru work in a '88?

Sorry, if I'm in the wrong spot to post this. Just let me know where to go and I'll repost it there.

THANKS!!

Tamara

You are in the right spot. I think the seats will fit but I don't think they will just bolt right in. You may have to make some modifications but I am sure they will fit. They are much more comfortable thats for sure.