Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bov

Thread: Bov

PontiacTempest

Default Bov

hey, i have a 2005 Legacy GT Limited.its slap stick, tiptronic what ever you want to call it. Am i able to put any BOV on it or do they have different ones for automatics? some one help me out lol

any bov should work, it doesn't matter if its a manual or automatic, they both do the same thing.

PontiacTempest

ok awsome!time for an HKS
    i thought if it was a recirculating BOV it had to stay that if it was auto.but thats awsome thanks!

That is interesting. I have never herd that it had to stay recirculating if it was an automatic. I have been thinking about it and once again can't think of any reason you couldn't use a no recirculating one. Good luck and let me know how it works out for you.