Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
newbie question with audio

Thread: newbie question with audio

Noobinator

Default newbie question with audio

hello. i have done alot with replacing my speakers and taking off the doors. i am going to get subs and an amp, and can not figure out how to remove the plastic molding by the door to run the wire underneath it. i was not sure if t just pops out, or if you have to do something first. like i stated, this is probaly a really dumb question, but i did not want to break anything at all. oh, and by the way i can get the rear door ones off, just not the front door molding. thank you

yeah that molding can be really tough to get off sometimes. It does pop off. I think the best way to do it is with a trim removal tool. Anything thin will do the trick, just make sure you are prying right next to the clip that holds it in or you could tear the molding. Good luck.