Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

spt muffler

Thread: spt muffler

vincent33

Default spt muffler

hey

i have an 2006 impreza rs and i was thinking about throwing an SPT muffler on it to add alittle sound, can anyone tell me if these mufflers sound good

thanks

subieroo

Youtube it... it's ok kindda quiet

Noobinator

my buddy has it on his wrx and it sounds pretty good but i will agree it is a little quiet. sitting at idle you dont really hear it but once you start going threw gears you'll be able to hear it.

vincent33

thanks,

so would you say it is worth the 300 dollars or so to put this part on

Noobinator

well seeing how the full catback from subaru is around 800 to 900, 300 is pretty good, if its used maybe alittle cheaper, you can also take the resonators out, or cats if you want it louder.

vincent33

ok cool thanks for all your help

mobile395

Arrow wholesale mobile phones

Johnston says he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claims he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book."I think the big deal was the book. That was millions of dollars," said Johnston, who has had a strained relationship with the family but now says things have improved.