Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
2007 Subaru WRX and new exhaust question?

Thread: 2007 Subaru WRX and new exhaust question?

seelarke

Default 2007 Subaru WRX and new exhaust question?

I just ordered a Blitz Nur Spec R-acing exhaust, and I was wondering if it will have any problems throwing CELs, or any O2 sensor problems. I'm getting it installed at the best place in the state so I really have no fear of it but I was just wondering about the precautions.Also, just the exhaust alone with the stock up and down pipe won't make it necessary to bump to Stage II and get my ECU reflashed right?Because my friend said on his Celica he installed a new exhaust and turbo and his car went to shit because it started eating 7x the normal about of oil.Just wondering!Thanks!meant stage III.typo. <3

shiu

Default 2007 Subaru WRX and new exhaust question?

no , changing the muffler or the entire exhaust system including extractors or some call it headers will not affact O2 sensor problems , neither will it affect the ECU . if you change the entire intake manfiold it would probably cause O2 sensor problems but for exhaust it wouldnt and shouldnt . hope it helps