Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

square one

Thread: square one

jazzjitsu

Default square one

Well the recession has blasted me back to the stone age (almost). I've lost my house, my business, my work truck and it looks like my girlfriend will soon follow. Then I will be homeless. The one thing I do have is my '93 Impreza. I bought it new. It only has 117K. Anyway I'm going back to school. More later...

jazzjitsu

Since I last posted, I have done a major detailing job on the Impreza. Painted the hubcaps, new wiper blades, wax, rainx. Looks very nice I must say. My drunk neighbor asked me if I got new car. Now to replace the bent antenna and a few other things. So anyway I'm not homeless-yet. Still up in the air...

TSF Top Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jazzjitsu View Post
    Since I last posted, I have done a major detailing job on the Impreza. Painted the hubcaps, new wiper blades, wax, rainx. Looks very nice I must say. My drunk neighbor asked me if I got new car. Now to replace the bent antenna and a few other things. So anyway I'm not homeless-yet. Still up in the air...
    Can you show us some pictures? I can imagine how awesome it would look. It is cool to paint the hubcaps from time to time, as it gives off an improved look and finish, and makes the factory wheels look great. I painted my impreza hubcaps chrome and got many great responses from friends.

Post some pictures, those things run forever...will be a while before you need a brand new car