PDA

View Full Version : WTB 2002-2003 WRX Sedan

jjs316
12-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Like the title says, Im in the market for a bugeye WRX sedan. Im in West Virginia, so pretty much anywhere on the eastern side of the US would be alright (Id like to keep it from jersey to northern florida if possible). Closer the better though since i would be driving to pick the car up and driving it back home. I wouldnt mind a nice southern car since rust would be less likely.

Id like to try to keep it under or around 100,000 miles. It would have to be a 5 speed. Some body dings or damage is ok, but I would really would like to have a strong running motor with no mechanical or just minor problems. Im trying to stay out of rust though if thats possible.

I would like little or no engine mods, but its alright to go ahead and let me know what you have. Mods to the suspension, wheels, interior, or body is alright with me. The price range im looking for is from 6-7k give or take a few. Granted that might be a little low, but i figure my requirements could be easily met in that price range from what ive seen being sold. I would like to have plenty of pictures of the car since some distances would be hard for me to come and check the car out myself.

PM me and let me know what you have.

srapchak
07-08-2011, 01:57 AM
i have an 2003 impreza outback with a completly rebuilt engine from top to bottom and would be a great car to turn into a great little beast but would be willing to settle for a decent price if your interested

thewisevaloo
09-03-2011, 11:37 PM
I'm selling my blue 03. Needs a new engine block and has about 150,000 miles. Selling for 4,000.

thewisevaloo
09-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Hatch, btw