PDA

View Full Version : Price of forester

hugo911
11-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Hi all,

I am looking to buy a 2009 Forester. Can you guys tell me how much you got it for. Pleace tell me the price and the model.

thanks alot

Administrator
11-17-2008, 10:25 AM
I would just google the topic, no one here is going to be able to tell you an exact price. There are many factors that go into a new car price. If you are dead set on a forester, I would go for the fxt, as it has the WRX motor in it!

106rr
11-16-2010, 12:51 PM
I bought an 09 Ltd with winter package and homelink, rear bumper cover, floor mats etc. in 08. After a lot of hard bargaining I got it for $25,545 plus tax, license, reg fees etc.
You will be buying at the end of a model year so it might go lower. However, the Forester is now a lot more popular. I had to check at least 20 dealers from California, Oregon, Washington, idaho, Nevada and Utah to get it priced in my budget. I also had to wait for the end of the month. Most dealers have no capitol. They get a revolving credit line usually from the maker. These are called floor plans and the Subie floor plan requires monthly pay outs from the dealer. If you get a Subie just before the pay out is due they will cut the price to beat the interest they have to pay.