BRAND NEW!!! Still in orignal plastic wrapping -never opened. $40

Cleveland
12-17-2013, 04:47 AM
please give a pic of it.
Thanks

j2bcdtckir
01-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Tim McAleenan Jr

"Though it may certainly underperform market trends precisely as it did from 19962006. This tool requires incredible patience sometimes beyond Ten years in excess."When a regular "underperforms" the marketplace, the important questions I ask is that this: That underperform because business performance was lousy (all of which will that trend continue in the years ahead?), or are there additional variables at your workplace?In 1996, investors were wanting to pay 21x earnings to invest in a share of McDonalds. By 2006, investors were only happy to pay 16x earnings for the ownership stake. Over that decade period, profits doubled additionally, the dividend a lot more than sextupled. The asking price of a average only matters when you're needing to distribute. Throughout the 19962006 period, McDonalds kept depositing large numbers of money into the account, by way of a rate much greater than inflation because McDonalds was simultaneously boosting its payout ratio. This is the reason people do the whole dividend investing thing. Many consider this no great hardship to enjoy an increasing number of money deposited into our accounts every year ;)

Jul 11 06:14 PMWater Buffalo,Irrrve never contemplated Phillips 66 everything that muchit appears that exactly what will go right, will right. They may have great hedges locked in through 20152016. Not Linn Energy good, but meaningful enough nevertheless. They got $4.8 billion in funds hand. These people huge credit line. They may have about $7 billion with big debts kept in at extremely low rates, and not even one half of it's due before 2017. The refining division has great margins. Several things tend appropriate for this company at this time. A refining and midstream company is nothing like CocaCola or ColgatePalmolive when you alternate from strength to strength. Things fall and rise. With my case, I'm curious to determine types of pricing Phillips 66 experiences when: energy prices place to move downward in the industry cycle, credit markets freeze up on top of a recession, and also the favorable hedges first roll off over the next few years. I have got no clue exactly what the company will conduct between at times, but I'm curious enough to attend out and then judge. I completely missed the hedges and also just how well Phillips 66 will do with an environment when energy expenditure is high. I've tried out evaluate the situation and on-line massage therapy schools my mistake and holes in my analysis process, however it could be fair game to be able to take whatever i have to say about Phillips 66 by having a touch of suspicion, considering Objective, i'm not far faraway from a misjudgment within the company.

Jul 11 05:51 PMThat was my method of saying "it's cheap now, but can potentially feature some headaches" in a choice the shape of higher taxes around the corporation itself for the directive in the French government, or let's suppose you are that can put Total SA inside a Roth IRA, you'd lose the main dividend towards French government as part of their treaty along with the US government, and also couldn't survive in a position to recapture that for most taxdeferred accounts. If you would like linear annual dividend growth because this is crucial for you to you, may well gonna be a substantially less attractive potential holding. Beyond just the taxation, European companies generally have dividend policies that reflect this company performance per annum. If oil falls 40% a couple of years, that may probably show up in Total SA's dividend payouts. Chevron and Exxon, meanwhile, will give investors modest dividend increases in the course of tough energy pricing environments. However, when memories roll around, I would reckon that the European oil companies will give you bigger dividend raises than Exxon サッカーショップ加茂 (http://elizabethsmithbridal.com/images/soccer.html) and Chevron (although Exxon is showing some concern in raising its payout ratio, and Chevron was a beast within the last 10+ years). But yeah, I'm not really too occupied with Total SA over the long term. You should give investors a good amount of income, nevertheless it may not be linear, and may also bring more tax considerations than your typical American company.

Jul 11 05:19 PMOkay, I really could be wrong. Opinion with each of your comments on my small articles, it simply appears that folk have been getting along fine, doing their thing, and be able to you've interjected with a bit of sort of negativity. Around, I reckon you've done that with me five to six times. But if you do not think you instigate stuff while using deliberate aim of getting under people's skin rather than helping them reach their dreams, that's fine.

Jul 8 03:04 PM"you get all bothered and flustered."Varan, Relating to no issue with others who disagree with my ideas. It doesn't bother me whether you obtain there with dividend stocks, Berkshire, index funds, or whatever strategy you. A great deal of the way to get loaded in a $13 trillion economy!While i write content, it's because I'm endeavoring to use common stocks to collect an excellent life for me personally and employ them to meet my goals. I have already been lucky that some readers appreciate things i are saying. Personally, I don't realise why someone would heckle others as they definitely come up with their dreams happen. Perhaps, on some level, you realize a handful of your comments aren't exactly aiding and encouraging folks on the road to making their lives better, and also that could partially explain the reason why you decide to use a pseudonym in contrast to your real name. And in many cases considerably more than simply press something I will not like to read, I actually have learned thisin under two, count 'em two!seconds I'm able to get out of a post and get diffrent I'd enjoy. You might be tribute towards the present site, looking Alpha is lucky to receive you, my good friend.

Jul 7 05:22 PM"With every one of the craziness involving LINE and LNCO are there any thoughts?"I never really started heavy homework on LNCO because I was deterred by something I ran across onpage 38 on their filings. "Moreover, after December 31, 2015, our income tax liabilities may increase substantially. As an example, distributions that individuals receive with respect to our LINN units that exceed the gain allocated to us by LINN in regards to those units decrease our tax basis in those units. When our tax basis within LINN units is reduced to zero in addition to loss or some other carryovers are fully utilized, the distributions we receive from LINN for longer than post tax profit invested on us by LINN will effectively be fully taxable to all of us, without any subsequent deductions."That bothered me, together with, onpage 38 belonging to the LNCO report, they're able to placed in bold: "We will incur corporate taxation liabilities on income used on us by LINN to obtain LINN units we own, which is often substantial."Here's my takehome point, so i realize it's an area where a great number of people disagree, and i strive to be clear that i am giving my estimation:If Linn has substantial GAAP income at some point in the forthcoming, LNCO might have to pay a vital 35% tax. On those grounds, LNCO can have a lower effective dividend payout than LINE in the event it scenario were to occur. Buying Berry Petroleum will give http://pilotinfo.tv/New_airline_folder/nk2.html Linn some comfortable oil assets, plus the management team did just what you are expected to do when stock is substantially overvalued (once)issue greater numbers of it to help make acquisitions as it would be very best way to increase company's purchasing power. Well, that applies in my position here. Except for something similar to Citigroup, Ive never struggled through attempting understand a company's books quite like I've with Linn. the info on their puts, which can be European style rather than American). Objective, i'm not much like a moth into the light when considering complexity. Generally, I receive the hell away.(2) Graham said a higher price has been lost grabbing extra yield over the course of human history than has been lost at the barrel associated with a gun. In my opinion place the together a wonderful life for your own benefit buying and holding Conoco, BP, and Shell, and staying away from this mess. should the dividend got slashed tomorrow, would anyone still would like to own this corporation? If Johnson Johnson only paid $.33 next quarter, I'd continue to be thinking about the wages power the actual assets). When the dividend is **** towards the only thing attractive for you, I'm not interested. Pertaining to Linn arises, people get yourself a nice distribution month to month, and it all computes. But in accordance with my expertise in oftentimes what they are doing, it is just a no go. There's so, so, a lot of easier ways to earn money.

Jul 6 10:37 PMSheldon et al.,To be sure. Almost all of his bluechip stocks compound something like 1013% annually, which begs the issue, just how do get those 20% annual book value growth figures? What you need depends on the belief that bigger owned and will continue to own lucrative operating companies, receives "free money" by using the holdings, and it has a practically fanatical center on tax minimization. Peruse this passage from Business Week on July 5th, 1998 mainly because it reveals a lot more about Buffett's strategy than anything different I've find about him online in a while:"On June 19 [1998], Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Buffett's investment vehicle, announced its biggest deal ever, buying General Re, America's largest reinsurer, for roughly $22 billion available. In a bull market, it signals an amazing redeployment of resources. Consequently, Buffett, in buying Gen Re, is reducing his encounter stocks. And he's getting Gen Re's $24.6 billion conservatively managed investment portfolio, which sometimes prove useful at a downdraft. The trick is that Berkshire, somewhat atypically, is paying with stockissuing a stake approximately 18% to Gen Re shareholders. Even though Buffett has noted, buying with shares isn't quite buyingit's trading something you own for something more important. Most of that portfolio is parked in municipal bonds and various fixedincome instruments."Here's the TL;DR version: Buffett effectively "sold" his overvalued industry holdings by issuing overvalued Berkshire stock throughout a market high, anf the acquired a massive bond portfolio each time may become was intelligent to initiate bond http://pilotinfo.tv/New_airline_folder/nk2.html positions to avoid most stocks. Getting familiar with Buffett sells without taking using a tax liability. I mention more or less everything to point out spinning program so well when i state that Buffett could be much about strategy as actual investments. The required taxes he minimized by doing things which way, contrary to selling CocaCola et alia to order bonds in 1998, is an excellent illustration showing the adage "it's not what we make, it's that which you keep."If Buffett simply had to comment on largecap dividend stocks for Seeking Alpha, he might not be currently talking about AT Realty Income, etc .. He'd be advocating Disney, Becton Dickinson, and IBM, when you get high earnings growth per share (and also in the truth of Disney and IBM, big ole' buybacks way too) allowing your paper wealth to soar while minimizing what you have for the tax man. And that is one simple capital outlay. Even when you only invested $5,000 on that day, you'd have $400,000 assuming you have any recordings intelligent tax strategy into position (after we assume upper income tax bracket also, you paid the required taxes with your own money along at the highest rate during this process, my very loose back in the envelope calculations indicate somewhere near $335,000 in wealth today). Even assuming the worst tax planning possible, we're still focusing on 67x growth over 33 years. Shit gets crazy once you produce a highquality company a very good slice of your way of life to compound. That $335,000 might get which you great middle class home with all the title in the clear around where I live. What if you need to pay your health buying $5,000 property value JNJ here, $5,000 property value of Nestle there, $5,000 valuation on Colgate over there, and so forth. My point being: Yeah, it's naive to concentrate that putting $100 value of money into Exxon each forces you to a billionaire. A lot of billionaires in the united states can suggest a flash of their wealthbuilding stage where they provided some very, very concentrated bets, where they weren't on large cap stocks. If you are goal is to reach some extent in the places you make $10,000 per 30 days in dividends, and many types of you must do is stay alive to lay claim with that money, dividend growth investing having diverse range of bluechip names can get you there, even though you may not optimize tax strategy or do things the Buffett way.