PDA

View Full Version : Wanted/Needed: right front suspension parts for 1997 Legacy Outback

LandsVW
12-15-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey,
My 1997 AWD Legacy has had a wheelbearing failure. When I dug into it, the hub is ruined and rust has destroyed the A-arm (lower control arm), the ABS sensor, and various other parts. I need a right front steering knuckle with the sensor, bearing, and hub intact. I also need an A-arm. I DO NOT need the rotor, caliper, or macpherson strut. I have Paypal, and would consider anyones parts shipped to me, with a reasonable offer. thanks! LandsVW

brandonmillsap
01-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Hey,
My 1997 AWD Legacy has had a wheel bearing (http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/wheel_bearing~pop.html) failure. When I dug into it, the hub is ruined and rust has destroyed the A-arm (lower control arm), the ABS sensor, and various other parts. I need a right front steering knuckle with the sensor, bearing, and hub intact. I also need an A-arm. I DO NOT need the rotor, caliper, or macpherson strut. I have Paypal, and would consider anyones parts shipped to me, with a reasonable offer. thanks! LandsVW

I think I do have a friend who has the parts you are looking for, but I have to verify it. I will let you know if I hear something.

LandsVW
01-06-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi, was able to get that front end stuff, car is back together. Still looking for a battery tray and tiedown, and the heater hot cold slider knob. 1997 subaru legacy outback. I do have paypal. Thanks