PDA

View Full Version : whats up guys am looking for some halp here

aritacco
12-12-2011, 10:07 AM
like i said I'm looking for some input and help i traded in my S2000 for my 07 WRX about a year ago didn't have any money to start doing any work but i do now so I'm coming to all of you for your knowledge and opinions on parts. Ok so where should i start, what brands should i use, whats the best parts for my money. thank you to all who respond and help out in advance.

TOPSPEEDLABS
12-14-2011, 08:11 AM
check us out when u get the subaru at www.topspeedsubaru.com and our facebook page topspeedlabs. or give us a call at 860-333-1735

it all depends on what your wanting to spend. I would start with a turbo back then do intake and header & up-pipe with a cobb AP for tuning.

sidewinder240
12-15-2011, 07:26 AM
I seem to be in trouble as well. Except that my Subaru Impreza Anesis 1.5i wont start. I think its in Anti Theft mode or something. I get 2 clicks of the ignition key(dash lights up) but on the third click the engine wont start and the Alarm blares.

My question is what couldve caused this.

TOPSPEEDLABS
12-15-2011, 08:18 AM
I seem to be in trouble as well. Except that my Subaru Impreza Anesis 1.5i wont start. I think its in Anti Theft mode or something. I get 2 clicks of the ignition key(dash lights up) but on the third click the engine wont start and the Alarm blares.

My question is what couldve caused this.

could be a bad battery, bad starter is where i would start.

sidewinder240
01-17-2012, 06:00 AM
could be a bad battery, bad starter is where i would start.

Sorry for the late reply. Seems the car was working properly except I accidently immoblized the engine during the instance above.

Solution: when engine locks up and its alarm related (trying to get a tumble but nothing happens and the alarm blares) the best thing to do is in this order.

Remove key from ignition.
Open driver's door
disarm
close door and try the ignition again...

I feel as though this may not happen to anyone else seeing as i am inexperienced and the car is new. Well in case its needed there it is.....