PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all - need info

Backstreets
11-22-2011, 11:52 AM
I am happy to be here. I need a little help re: my son's 2007 Outback. He's in med school out of town and has no time to devote to his car. So it's up to me. I haven't had a chance to view this problem first hand so the info is a little shakey. He had the windshield replaced a few weeks ago and noticed after the first hard rain he had water in the passenger side floor. The windshield replacement co. came back to fix and said the windshield was not leaking but that the guy who did the original replacement either broke or displaced some part of the plastic air cond. housing below the windshield. He made an attempt to repair this spot but now the rains have returned and so has the water in the floor. He is going to be home for Thanksgiving and I am looking for possible solutions.
Thank you,
Backstreets

blckninja
11-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forums, sorry I can't help you but I hope you get some help!

Backstreets
11-22-2011, 02:06 PM
Thank you.

TOPSPEEDLABS
11-23-2011, 12:48 PM
welcome and i would be going after the company that lost the piece and make them pay for it at the subaru dealership as long as it didnt leak before they replaced the windshield. subaru parts dept should be able to get the part u need though.

www.topspeedlabs.com

Backstreets
12-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks. I'll look into it.