PDA

View Full Version : Motorola mobile phone fully upgraded three anti-ME525

jhsjsss
11-14-2011, 03:34 AM
This year, Motorola has once again released an updated version of Motorola ME525 - Motorola ME525 +, and ME525 same, the same three anti-smart phone, but in the design, the Motorola ME525 + more dynamic fashion, the configuration is re-upgrade.
Motorola ME525 + compared to the overall body design has a number of senior ME525 "quality" of the changes, switch to the white, black and metallic pink building, so that machine has a very dynamic atmosphere, Motorola ME525 + uses a 3.7-inch capacitive touch screen, use the TFT material, resolution of 480 854 pixels, the display is very clear, the color performance is good. Motorola ME525 + body on the back of the design is simple, a black matte material to build the back battery cover is attached to the fuselage, the fuselage design of a 500-megapixel camera and LED flash.

Motorola ME525 + intelligent platform equipped with Android 2.3.4, using the Texas Instruments OMAP 3620 processor, compared to the ME525 in terms of the frequency raised to 1GHz, built-in 2GB ROM and 512MB RAM, for mobile phones provide a good speed.

Motorola ME525 has been a lot of consumer attention and love, and now an upgraded version of ME525 + ME525 coming again, you should be reading off a new round of three anti-cell phone craze.