PDA

View Full Version : mice inside Forester

SLP
10-23-2011, 06:54 PM
we have a 2010 Forester. we are original owners and have had an in side the car problem with mice. I have to say we have spoken with the dealer and the main Subaru people and have had no satisfaction. The dealer has never offered to look at where the mice might be coming in. We are extremely dissatisfied and after having starting to document all the mice kills and damage we don't know what to do. i am in my sixties and I have had cars since I was a teenager, we have cars that sit all the time and I have never had a mouse problem in any of the cars I own. Suggestions please? It is absolutely disgusting to come back from vacation and find your car stinking, setting traps and catching mice in them. We have caught three so far this time and are at our wits end.

2007fuji
10-24-2011, 10:48 PM
mice in subaru's is very common, due to the type of wire looms used. we recomended people to use the repel scents in different locations. you should set some traps untill you know there are all gone

Earle Ski
11-16-2011, 11:47 AM
we have a 2010 Forester. we are original owners and have had an in side the car problem with mice. I have to say we have spoken with the dealer and the main Subaru people and have had no satisfaction. The dealer has never offered to look at where the mice might be coming in. We are extremely dissatisfied and after having starting to document all the mice kills and damage we don't know what to do. i am in my sixties and I have had cars since I was a teenager, we have cars that sit all the time and I have never had a mouse problem in any of the cars I own. Suggestions please? It is absolutely disgusting to come back from vacation and find your car stinking, setting traps and catching mice in them. We have caught three so far this time and are at our wits end.

I am told that they do not like the smell of "Irish Spring" Soap. I bought a few bars of the cut in half put a half in all the cars that sit at the house. Seems to work, doesn't cost that much to try...