PDA

View Full Version : S2000, STI, or 350Z?

ComaWhitejsts22
02-01-2008, 10:46 PM
What car do you like best and why? The Honda S2000, Subaru Wrx Sti, or the Nissan 350z?

boltthrower1
02-06-2008, 10:46 PM
350 z~very sporty looking.

Mr.Reza
04-21-2008, 05:03 PM
No Thinking Bro ... STi !!!

coz ... its much more of good looking and safer with the Symmetrical AWD,
more stable on the road ,
faster (at least in acceleration),
breaks harder,
lives longer xD ... don't let me even start !!! :P
And simply Cheeeeeeeaper (than the 350Z at least coz i know nothing about s2000) !
I think its better in everything !
and in driving ... the WRX STi is more Fun !
i have a simple 1.5 Impreza, believe me, it Burnes the Road :D !!!

>>> Peace Out ...

MindzEyeWRX02
04-21-2008, 06:24 PM
No Thinking Bro ... STi !!!

coz ... its much more of good looking and safer with the Symmetrical AWD,
more stable on the road ,
faster (at least in acceleration),
breaks harder,
lives longer xD ... don't let me even start !!! :P

^^ agreed.

although my opinion is bias. Had an Impreza L, upgraded to a WRX and i've always been satisfied with subaru. Plus they are a lot more fun to drive, can a 350 or s2000 take a hard turn in the rain??? i think not. I realize that i drive a lot faster then these cars on the freeway when its raining, i guess their scared they'll lose control!! :eek:

Mr.Reza
04-22-2008, 04:01 PM
^^ agreed.

although my opinion is bias. Had an Impreza L, upgraded to a WRX and i've always been satisfied with subaru. Plus they are a lot more fun to drive, can a 350 or s2000 take a hard turn in the rain??? i think not. I realize that i drive a lot faster then these cars on the freeway when its raining, i guess their scared they'll lose control!! :eek:

You remind me one day it was raining ... and i went to A round-About (with my 1.5Impreza 08' of course) and I was going about 60 and left my foot of the gas and turned the steering wheel without slowing down (dunno what i was thinking) ... what i found that i turned the steering wheel about half time and the car is still going straight !!! but once i step one the gas thanx to the AWD the car immediately took the turn HARD ... from that day ... i always do crazy stuff when turning ! xD ... the car just feels Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat !!! Never feel scared ! the car won't slip :D

>>> Peace :D Subaru4Ever