PDA

View Full Version : 84 GL wagon

EXPLODER0810
09-13-2011, 06:52 PM
hey guys, i got an 84 subaru gl wagon and im wanting to work on it a little bit to make it even more kick ass then it already is. It just got brokin into and my passenger front window is bashed. :( Other then that i wanna get some brighter head lights for it but i know it has halogen lights so i cant get HID lights for it cause i would have to get all new head lights for it. I could totally use your guys help!!

Rally Noob
09-14-2011, 05:29 PM
Hey sorry about the window. What kind of a Dick would break into a subaru. A BMW I can see but a subaru? Jesus...Anyways about the headlights, I would just get new headlights if that's what you're asking. I just Google replacement headlights for a subaru gl and unfortunately all I found were halogen lights but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find aftermarket ones. Worst case scenario you get them smoked and they still look decent in my opinion. Best of luck and welcome.

EXPLODER0810
09-14-2011, 05:47 PM
yeah all for ten bucks too... Anyways, thanks for the advice man. would there be any way to swap out regular lights with those?? cause i wanna put some HID lights in it and hopefully some fogs too