PDA

View Full Version : All the money in the world can't buy me happiness.?

Randy
02-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Even with my great career, i'm not completely happy.Even with my Bachelor's degree, I am not completely happy.Even with my brand new 2008 Subaru Legacy, I am not completely happy.Even with my new custom gaming rig, I am not completely happy.Even with a great loving family, I am not completely happy.Even after buying anything I want or desire, even the latest generation iPod, I am not completely happy.Even after hanging out with my best friends, I am not completely happy.Why am I not happy? Something is missing in my life.. what is it?

bretsinclair
02-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Golf clubs?

Unknown
02-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Donate money to charity maybe the thanks the give to you may make you happy

saarahthebee
02-02-2008, 03:09 AM
Soccer! Take up a sport and start playing on a team. You sound like you need some exercise.

Civbert
02-02-2008, 08:16 AM
Faith in Jesus Christ.

DaneG
02-02-2008, 01:23 PM
The love of God.

Ripper
02-02-2008, 06:30 PM
You need to be happy with yourself. All these goals and things are good, but sometimes you need to slow down. Ask yourself what do you like, what gives you peace. What could you do for all day and be content.

Songbyrd11
02-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Someone who will have sex with you, and not take some of that money.

Jo
02-03-2008, 04:45 AM
You seem to be missing religion!To be honest, if I had no religion then I would probably do something stupid out of boredom or unhappiness...in other words get youself down to eithera churcha mosquea templea synagogue or to some wood to celebrate nature.you also have nothing to aim for now as well!

00silky
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
Have you tried God yet......? All those things you just mentioned are temporary, maybe it's time for you to put your liife into something that's greater than you and live for someone else. Just give your problems to God....he'll make it better.

zarathustra41
02-03-2008, 02:59 PM
subaru legacy? i think you answered your own question. lol. jk (sort of)you need a special lady friend...

Ihaveasongasongtosing
02-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Faith in God and knowing Jesus.You also have to LOVE YOURSELF!

Sammy
02-04-2008, 01:14 AM
you need somthing that money cant by. somthing you have to fight for and when you get it youll be happy.

rlgtmg
02-04-2008, 06:21 AM
I don't know what to tell you. It sounds to me like you have a great life. Show some gratitude and give back to others.

JamesK
02-04-2008, 11:28 AM
dude..dude..dude...what makes you think buying things makes you happy.. i have a neighbor,in one summer he purchased a race car, a motorcycle,jet skis,and a camper..all it did was give him 3 things to sell the following summer..how many people do you know who get a 5000 dollar tv, it doesnt matter, after 5 months you are bored of it...i have a guitar fetish,i bought my third one after my wife left me.i spent 3000 on it, thinking it would make me feel better.guess what, it didnt.i still play it, but there is just something about it..

amybee08
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
You dont have the presence of God in your life...And do you know that giving,sharing your blessings to people who are in need makes you a happy a person.???Its not how big or little,but the thought that really counts....And i wouldlike to tell you this simple thought....The Greatest Wealth is to live Content by little.....So you can share you blessings to charity may be....Hope you will.Bec. all what you have right now are temporary.When you die you cannot bring that to you...God Bless!!!!

lenon
07-16-2008, 01:35 PM
It sounds that you are not satisified with your life now, maybe you should change your role in the world, not a bachelor, not a rich man or etc, you should keep hope for the life...........

keepitlow
07-13-2009, 09:19 AM
Happiness is an illusive state of being in life because; "it is usually dependent upon our outer circumstances of our life being in accord with the fulfillment of our desires" as written by a famous Buddhist practitioner who failed to heed his own writings and was found dead from drugs. It all boils down to a famous 12 step saying; If you talk the talk, you have to walk the walk to benefit from it.

Buddhists say that most things we perceive as happiness comes under the real category of pain diminishes and is not true happiness at all since these areas such as food, spending, sex, etc., be can readily turned into pain if we go too far with them or when the inevitable change comes about with impermanence. They say that the spiritual way is the only never ending way to enjoy unlimited happiness.

There are 3 components for a happy life: Contentment, love or compassion and gratitude. When we realize that happiness and contentment are there for the taking and that they are independent from our circumstances it sometimes can sink in that there is nothing stopping us from being content and happy Right Now!

Another formula lists the happiness equation as follows...

To be happy one needs:

Something to do.

Something to look forward to

Someone to love

Someone to love them

I'll leave you with a timely quote from Brother David Steindl-Rast a Christian - Buddhist practitioner from his book "Gratefulness, the Heart of Prayer"

"Ordinary happiness depends on happenstance. Joy is that extraordinary happiness that is independent of what happens to us. Good luck can make us happy, but it cannot give us lasting joy. The root of joy is gratefulness. We tend to misunderstand the link between joy and gratefulness. We notice that joyful people are grateful and suppose that they are grateful for their joy. But the reverse is true: their joy springs from gratefulness. If one has all the good luck in the world, but takes it for granted, it will not give one joy. Yet even bad luck will give joy to those who manage to be grateful for it. We hold the key to lasting happiness in our own hands. For it is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful."

suzzeyv
02-09-2010, 11:29 AM
A man should surrender the personal selfishness which binds him to this world.Giving up the false self is the true renuciation.Just try to lead normal life.

sanila
02-19-2010, 12:27 PM
That's very truly said,that money can't provides all the happiness in the world.Money is not the way of happiness.

HiPowerMtrsprts
03-15-2010, 11:16 AM
You need performance parts for your legacy!

angila
04-30-2010, 03:34 AM
The only thing missing in your life is satisfaction.First have satisfaction in your life then you will be happy.

peaches305
05-11-2010, 11:04 AM
subaru legacy? i think you answered your own question. lol. jk (sort of)you need a special lady friend...

lmfao! thats just wrong but i had to put out there this was pretty funny..

tbart16
09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Jesus Christ alone can bring true happiness

janet12
01-10-2011, 02:47 PM
I totally agree with you. money can not buy every thing. it can buy on luxury things wealth and not health nor feelings, joy and nor happiness.
it can be earned any time. but not any gods love nor parents love can be bought.

brandonmillsap
03-16-2011, 02:46 AM
Great posts. For me, you can only be truly happy when you help others. It's simple but very profound.

chelsea
11-17-2011, 01:52 AM
Just be contented on what you have.

jamesP
11-22-2011, 06:03 AM
Happiness is a feeling every human being on this planet desires in their heart of hearts.

blckninja
11-22-2011, 01:17 PM
You need me to have true happiness. ;)

snpe
12-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Soccer! Take up a sport and start playing on a team. You sound like you need some exercise.

maurice88
02-07-2012, 09:45 PM
you are a living proof that human beings will never be contented with what they have. tsk tsk...peace..

Aaron
02-27-2012, 12:43 AM
GF or BF? Your lover?

nitish
03-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Money only buys happiness for a short time. It is like Christmas Day when you are nine. You play with that new toy for a week or two then it just becomes one of the many toys you have, nothing special. Money works the same way, another day another new toy. Trying to buy happiness is like a dog chasing its own tail. Around and around he goes trying to catch something that he cannot. Happiness will never be bought.

f6ayulwotn
12-13-2013, 07:12 AM
Ways to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile

Stat Trackers and Analytics

While a stat tracker won't permit you to see who actually is tracking about Facebook, adding a counter to your own Facebook page can at least explain to you what amount of customers are viewing your profile. First, you will have to increase your profile a questionaire that lets you display static HTML or FBML boxes. There are a number apps with this, a few of which you will discover by typing "HTML" or "FBML" into Facebook's search bar.

After you've installed an HTML box application, you can put code there in it, the Web coding to obtain a stat tracker.

Drop this code inside the static HTML or FBML box on the profile page and voila you cane easily see the total number of hits you're boarding your Facebook profile. In case your spike in hits corresponds by using an old flame's return from Everest or release from prison, you'll have clue as to who's viewing your profile.

We have a big difference between Facebook "pages" and Facebook "profiles." Business and fan pages allow the use of varying different types of analytics that let you monitor page traffic and discover where it's generated from. Profiles don't.

Facebook Analytics is definitely the ultimate way to secure a handle against your business or page traffic. It's already inside the Facebook app directory, so simply seek for it within Facebook, click to fit, and ogle away. Should you アグ ブーツ (http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/ug2.html)
want more fullfeatured analytics, organization should get a bit of creative.

One spot aim for analytics is outside data monitoring sites like Webtrends. Simply put in an account provider, and http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/aj1.html Webtrends will return somewhat detailed analytics upon your Facebook business or page.

With a bit of finagling, it is possible to install the gold standard of Webtracking services, Google Analytics. First create a Google Analytics account, and include a new profile for one's Facebook fan or business page.

Currently the finagling: Facebook disallows which JavaScript the language of Google Analytics so you will have to convert the Google Analytics code to FBML or HTML. An instant search returns many converters. Take advantage of the JavaScript from Google, paste it suitable converter, and copy the http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/nb2.html resulting HTML. Now that you've got HTML or FBML, it is easy to set up an HTML box with regards to your Facebook page. Drop the converted code through the box, road directions of every be great to travel.

f6ayulwotn
12-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Redband Clip for Gunn's SUPER

A new trailer for Harry Potter additionally, the Deathly Hallows wasn't all that is appearing out of this week's SCREAM awards on Spike TV. After showing some comedic love in the horror genre in 2006's Slither, director James Gunn in a position throw some humor to your superhero genre to boot along with his upcoming feature Super. And then a new Rrated clip has appeared online, which you may visit following. With different scripted tale by Gunn, the actioncomedy stars Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Kevin Bacon and Liv Tyler.

Plot Concept: In "Super," Frank's (Rainn Wilson) wife leaves him on a seductive, psychopathic drug dealer (Kevin Bacon), Frank is transformed and also Crimson Bolt exists. http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/ug2.html That has a handmade suit, a wrench, with a crazed sidekick named Boltie (Ellen Page), the Crimson Bolt beats his way via the mean streets of crime in hopes of saving his wife (Liv Tyler). If I were attracted to advertising onto your site why would I bother to complete the task legitimately their can just create an account and spam your site? allowing these SPAM also increase continue is really a poor business ニューバランス 1400 (http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/nb2.html)
decision.

By the time I am in the SPAM I forget the things i even came for. Can't think up a comment that's relevant to the object because I'm so delayed by the SPAM by leaving disgusted. http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/nb2.html Let me be aware of the site for that which its intended again.

f6ayulwotn
12-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Why Bali a brand new Chosen the position to nap

Bali Island is located in the western most end Lesser Sundra Islands. This beautiful island just isn't renowned for as being a great tourist destination but renowned for its dance, painting, sculpture, highly developed arts, metal working, leather and music.

The best places to visit in this particular breathtaking island are classified as the Hindu temples and also other endless temples. It's stated there are nine large respective temples that can be the directional ナイキ スニーカー (http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nk3.html) temples. You will have these historical temples at strategic points in Bali. It's always something that increases Bali tourism. What's exciting is this : visitors have got to wear the conventional clothing of Bali in an effort to enter any of these prestigious temples. The regular http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/aj3.html clothing is the sarong together with the sash and that is rented and bought at the temples.

Tourists, both from local and foreign countries, enjoy Bali vacation through beaches who have high cliffs although many masters have mangrove forest which give them no continuous sand beach stretch.

Island of Bali is now well thoughtout among the top honeymoon destinations within the Pacific Archipelago. Why most tourists choose Bali? This tropical isle gives http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nk3.html your unequal Bali paradise of relaxation and calmness which is not evident in other locations. It also uses the plants which happens to be purely extraordinary and sightseeing has never been so fine unless you'll be in this exotic island.

Visit to Bali offers travel packages that can be earphones possibilities open to you inside the country. The area is usually an private wilderness wherein locals still converse his or her language an obvious thriving trade of Bali tourism.

The isle of Bali offers knowledge of its culture and traditions customs and its natural wonders. A lot of hotel and villa accommodations that comes with brilliant accommodations and finest deals to install all sorts of tastes and budgets.

Bali beaches are perfectly safe for swimming that produces waters sports to be a common activity about this island. You will note variety tourists enjoying deep-sea diving or drift diving. There are surf schools meant for triggered interested in learning surfing courses. Plus, game fishing is also something not missed on this wonderful island.

A fertile and largely lush green, Bali Island gives its visitors extraordinary scenic views. You can expect to enjoy sightseeing the terrace fields and rice fields that leave great pleasing scenery. Beautiful Bali yet another home of a lot of active volcanoes. There are also mountains easily accessible also, the famous an example may be Batur that engages tourists in ice climbing or trekking.

Then there's many hot springs present in Bali, additionally it is popular heaven for spa lovers. You're able to choose any kinds of treatment like body scrub which in some instances performs before weddings. You may as well pamper yourself with Balinese massage which happens to be completed with different unique oils. Furthermore you will have a chance have fun with you better yoga retreats and centres available in Ubud and Seminyak.

f6ayulwotn
12-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Five Classic Pieces to Splurge On Now

Looking great regularly lacks to mean wearing stiletto heels as well as a full face of makeup. Yet it does mean usually requires items which are wellmade and fit perfectly. Purchasing classic pieces can amp up http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/aj3.html suits you, even if you are spending your day shuttling kids around. Here's five worthwhile splurges all ones are really investment pieces.

Bras: ナイキ スニーカー (http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nk3.html) What is important concerning bra would it be fits properly, so permit the sale price go while focusing within the fit. An exceptionally wellmade bra won't come cheap, nevertheless the payoff might be huge; and also the most rudimentry tee looks fantastic covering the perfect bra. And do not believe that you're sure your size take the time period to enjoy a bra fitting. Pregnancy and nursing can transform your bra size; be sure you're having a bra that truly fits.

Shoes: Good shoes are a must, the actual on your feet right through the day. Choose a blend of cute styling and appropriate support. I a sizable fan with the Cole Haan Air line, which mixes Nike Air technology with super chic styles. Cole Haan carries many methods from kidfriendly flats to beautiful work shoes; invest now and wear them daily.

Handbag: In lieu of defaulting to another cheap bag every season, select a classic shape and carry it year round. Ellington leather bags are beautifully made and are avalable in any wonderful spread of colors and styles. More enhanced, their high priced bags retail just for over $200. That hardly counts for a splurge!

Cashmere: You can aquire a cashmere sweater less than $50 right now, but cashmere, you receive that which you pay for. Finding a sweater having a slightly higher price point means obtaining a better made piece. Recall, too, that cashmere shouldn be itchy; cheap cashmere often is. Really good cashmere is soft to touch. Promise.

Trench coat: A duster style coat fits everything, http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nb4.html this means try on some it everywhere. Find a trench along with a zipout lining, that can mean you can wear it almost yearround. Keep to a neutral color (khaki is classic, but olive, navy and black are equally versatile) if you expect more pizzazz, consider quirky styling details.

Pair ignore the pieces using your budget basics; you only make your money's worth should you actually use what you've bought. Also the least difficult jeansandtee combo make use of beautiful shoes plus a terrific handbag.

f6ayulwotn
12-15-2013, 06:09 PM
Strategies of Combating Difficult People

Friendly, welcoming, and good communicators are wonderful customers to talk with. They emotionally raise people and when you can find conflict as well as other problem, it is actually easily worked through. Unfortunately, everything isn't filled up with great communicators and it's more covered with difficult people. Managing difficult people is an essential to become happy, successful, and develop fulfilling relationships. Listed below are menu of guidelines for addressing difficult visitors transform their attitude while your relationship from declining:

It is important to separate rights and responsibilities when confronted with difficult people. We occasionally feel obliged to exercise difficult problems, solve their personality problems, or develop solutions beyond our capabilities. In other instances we unnecessarily forgo our rights letting the difficult person trample over what they have no straight to ruin.

In case there are rules for which you additionally, the difficult person are having the situation including function, then the rules truly crossed. There is rules at a family, amongst friends, or from a social venue. Rules are sometimes implied as opposed to explicitly stated as a result it really helps to mention them clearly within the person.

Really don't reciprocate areas the average person is giving. Treating using respect is often a tip to get over difficult people which is at your decision.

Listen to the difficult person and allow them to express their viewpoint. It may help you know read more about why there're difficult that tip alone is generally enough to deal with the person.

To remain concentrated on the challenge without a person. Difficult folks will ordinarily have a tricky problem and then your perception of them being difficult is generally false. Disassociate the situation belonging to the body's an ideal tip to relieve symptoms of a hardcore person.

You don't to fix everything alone. Seek the assistance of others as more hands make light work. Other folks will give more persuasive power in handling difficult people but stay away from setting up a private problem public. It is a personal responsibility to respect one but as well to request others' help at the appropriate interval.

When confronted with http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nb4.html difficult people it can be a vital tip to end feeling victimized by their behavior. Blaming them to make that is felt miserable is barely damaging to your will not direct you towards solving the difficulty. You give people use of all your other concerns so stop blaming them. http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/aj3.html Take responsibility based on how you believe, stop blaming, even though in focus the person's difficulty could be the problem. Eliminate feeling ニューバランス m1400 (http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nb4.html) burdened by people's problems. You might focus on simple solution faster and it could be less emotionally exasperating when losing your victim mentality.

f6ayulwotn
12-15-2013, 06:12 PM
How big a Ankle Weights Does one http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nk3.html Need

When to Use Ankle WeightsYou can strengthen your core and legs with ankle weights. Supposed to be about Abs encourages you to use ankle weights being process to you could make your workout エアジョーダン激安 (http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/aj3.html) more sound. Instead of working your core and legs for 20 minutes each, increase ankle weights and fatigue your chest in 10-20 minutes. Ankle weights improve the growth of your exercise routine with the addition of extra resistance when exercises become to basic. Those who lumbar region problems must exercise care. Adding ankle weights boosts the challenge with your lumbar region. It should not also become an alternative choice to professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. LIVESTRONG is usually a registered trademark on the LIVESTRONG Foundation. Moreover, really do not select every advertiser or advertisement seems http://rockwallgardens.org/Rockwall/nk3.html on the internet sitemany belonging to the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies.

f6ayulwotn
12-15-2013, 09:03 PM
View Sent Mobile phone Pictures

Coast Shift Dresses Experience Unlimited Fun In the Bogmallo Beach Resort In GoaThe Best Fiberglass Boat Repair Services エアジョーダン11 (http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/aj1.html)
In San FranciscoLaser Technology Science Fiction Unveiled in LifeWhat you should consider so that you can rentHighway Leather Offers Stylish Leather Vests To build Up coming Riding Experience MemorableHighway Leather Offers High Quality Leather Motorcycle JacketsHow to unclutter your keyboard dirt in gap?NonTraditional Metal Fabrication Machining FunctionsReserve http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/ug2.html Novalja Apartment world wide web get reductions in price for activities during holidays

San Diego DUI attorneyA few Use Conduct Ironman TriathlonSeveral Points you'll enjoy About Jiu JitsuA substantial amount of Processes for Growing Tomatoes ExpertlyHow an Social Security Benefits Become EstablishedIs normally Fruitarian Diet Truly Helpful help Shed extra poundsA some of the Jiu Jitsu Belts DemandsEverything You must understand about Fishing just for BassTips http://bloodsoaked.com/bloodsoaked/nb2.html to Straightaway Strengthen your Fly CastingHealthy and balanced Recipes To make a Quick Meal Useful tips

f6ayulwotn
12-16-2013, 09:34 AM
Reebok Classics 2013 Preview

All through the PROJECT Las vegas, nevada trade show on Monday, Reebok invited men and women the sneaker press to look at their upcoming releases for 2013, workout routines included a panel featuring Classics endorsers like Allen Iverson, Dominique Wilkins, Tyga, Rick Ross and Swizz Beatz (video) . With 90s nostalgia hitting critical mass, Reebok Classics is capitalizing on the trend by releasing several iconic silhouettes using their rich catalog. wore within the rookie year also, the Answer IV which were prominently featured during his 2001 MVP season, several classic colorways could be provided, for example the famous black and white pair that they can wore due to the fact stepped over Tyronn Lue within the NBA Finals. However, they will certainly be also inspecting a new colorways that had been never element of the original releases, say for example a Georgetowninspired pair and then a unique Sixersesque look that is dubbed the "1 Draft Pick." You can observe all of these during the above slideshow (link).

Though the highlight for many individuals in presence (including yours truly) was the look off the Reebok Kamikaze II. Using a design this really is beautifully reckless which include the man it turned out suitable for, Shawn Kemp, it has been a delight to find out the enduring shoe again. Including the Iverson releases, the different original colorways will undoubtedly be returning, just like the white and deep blue that Kemp famously wore the 1996 NBA AllStar, but you will have some surprises in the process.

The theme with the show was definitely one of rebirth. After nearly years with ニューバランス 996 (http://pilotinfo.tv/New_airline_folder/nb1.html) seen Reebok endure many changes and focuses some good while some bad this amounts to just an ideal chance for it to manage a comeback. It will likely be interesting to find out whether they are stick to if the populace turns out to be ready a highstakes sneaker battle over again.

Follow me on Twitter assure to check and for instance the Examiner Kicks Facebook page and join our Youtube channel and that is brimming with http://pilotinfo.tv/New_airline_folder/nb1.html updates and commentary you'll not see here. For commentary on why http://pilotinfo.tv/New_airline_folder/nb1.html Reebok needs to "win," ought to see this feature relating to the movement Classics is wanting to begin with.