PDA

View Full Version : New Guy, Want to buy a Subaru

tjmazz13
08-06-2011, 06:11 PM
Hey everybody I'm TJ and I live in Baltimore, Maryland. Im turning 17 this Friday and I'm dying to get a WRX. They have been the car I wanted to get since I was a little kid haha. I've been looking around in the area for one but I can't really find the one I want, and they are too expensive at the dealerships. I can find them, but I want an automatic and here's the reason why automatic... I was born with Spina Bifida so it's hard for me too walk and I don't have much movement in my ankles so I think an auto will be easier to drive. So if anybody has one for sale in the MD, PA, DE, VA area let me know! Hopefully I will get one soon and fulfill my Subaru dream!

Thanks,
TJ

Rally Noob
08-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi, just a word of warning. Subarus have arguably the highest resale value. My car is a 2001 impreza rs and it has 114k miles. I've seen civics for the same price but with 80k miles. Wrx is a great car and people tend to hang on to them rather than sell/trade them in so they are somewhat hard to come by. I'm sure you'll find a good one though. Remember to have a mechanic look it over before buying it! Good luck with the search.

wheel whore
08-24-2011, 01:33 PM
hello yess buy one they are cool!!

tjmazz13
08-25-2011, 02:02 AM
Bought one 2 weeks ago. 2004 impreza wrx with 90k miles on it. All stock except Kyowa Trek 10 rims. All black with no wing.