PDA

View Full Version : Remote Controlled Car Help?

LittleSis
02-25-2008, 10:43 PM
I have an Impreza WRX Subaru remote controlled car. I really enjoy "driving" it but whenever I'm driving it, it'll automatically drift to one side. I have tried to move the little switch so it won't drift, but nothing seems to help. It'll just drift to the other side. Please help!!! (I couldn't figure out how to include pictures....)

KevinS
02-26-2008, 04:44 AM
There might be hair tangled in the wheels. try checking that.also try putting the "little switch" in the middle. if that doesnt work than im not sure. it might be something wrong with it.the same thing happened to my RC plane

Liberty
02-26-2008, 10:44 AM
You have to move the switch to the middle. That controls the angle at which the wheels lie, so when it moves that's the direction the car's going to drift. Even if the switch is right in the middle it will drift a little bit. It does that for several reasons.1.) The slope of the road.2.) The road is not totally smooth. The car runs over things and that makes it's path alter slightly.3.) Even a real car drifts to the side. Hope that helps. Just remember that it WILL drift a little bit, but hopefully by moving the switch to the center will lessen it.

Merlelogan
03-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Well i think because it is a remote controlled car it happens sometimes nothing to worry about it but request you be little careful while riding ,and did you check whether there might be some plastic or hair tangled in your tires if not try changing the switch in different direction and check if still you face the same issue then check it with a mechanic in order to be on the safer side.