PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Subaru, maybe... some q's first!

JubjubW
12-15-2010, 03:31 AM
Well, I'm sick of my Chevy's (and now my Ford) failing me... and all i read is good things about the Subaru family...

I would LOVE some get up and go, but I want to tone it down for the family... Gonna trade in my 03 Impala, but not sure what model to get/look for exactly...

there is a Baja here in town... but 180K on the clock... that scares the crap outta me...
I can find all kinds of Foresters, Legacys, so on, with somewhere in the 80k+ which seems okay... i know its not brand new...

I like the baja cuz it has the look of a truck and the tiny bed, but the wagon is also appealing (in a way... never thought id like em) for the dry storage space...

What kind of miles can these engines take? how durable are these cars? not the lead-foot way... want to make this thing last. Just some info to help steer my decision

gbaer22
12-26-2010, 07:41 PM
anything will last as long as its well maitained and tooken care of not beaten everyday. and theres always room for potential.

wrx_84
12-26-2010, 08:04 PM
I saw a wagon with 300 xxx km and its stil kicking (it was on kijiji) nice thing with these are they're nice for resale, not like a domestic car where their value goes down sooo much :(