PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Outback XT Limited sale/trade

Miles Parker
11-19-2010, 03:07 PM
Red 2005 Outback 2.5 XT Limited
60k / tan leather

.. all the XT Limited goodies, turbo, sunroof, leather, 6cd, etc.. + Subaru Dog guard, Class II hitch, Subaru Subwoofer, homelink auto-dimming mirror.

Mechanical: Excellent, First owner, always Full Synthetic. Just had full brake work with new pads and rotors. Awesome Toyo Garit KX unidirectional winter performance w/ about half treadlife. (Great grip on tarmac too, but a little noisier than summers.)

Exterior/Interior: Clean/Pre-loved -- a couple of minor dings, some scratches, maybe carpet stains (have to get it detailed), and so on. No accidents but we just had the sunroof replaced and roof/hood resprayed when neighbor kid climbed on the roof. (grr..) Basically it looks really nice but you won't have to worry about taking it up a fire road or getting in w/ muddy boots. What's a subie for? Was n storage for a year and half (properly prepped) and garaged except for one year.

Asking 19k. Photos on request just to verify condition. Everyone knows what a red XT looks like.

I'm in Pac NW. Actually just over the border in Nelson BC north of Spokane, but it's a US car, US registered. I'll drive down to Spokane or deliver within 200 miles or so, including Seattle upon settled deal and deposit.

Usual sad story. Well, not really sad we had a third baby a month ago but I'm very attached to it. Will consider trade + cash for Tribeca or other third-row.

Miles Parker
11-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Hey the car is even famous (sort of), the forum software won't let me post full link, but the addie is:

query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=
9D05E6DA1731F931A15757C0A9639C8B63

zammer
12-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Hey,
Can you drop me a line I'm in Victoria. zammer1080 @hotmail.com (with no spaces)
Thanks

Miles Parker
12-26-2010, 02:43 PM
Pictures! picasaweb.google.com/milesparker/CarPics#

We're thinking of trading-in so if you want to make an offer, please do so right away.

(Hi Zammer, I just sent you a note.)