PDA

View Full Version : New Head Unit

clementine
11-10-2010, 05:49 PM
I am new here and looking into buying a new head unit for my 2007 Impreza. I was looking for suggestions for brands and models. Im not looking for anything really nice like a DVD player or anything. I have the stock CD player in now, and there is a space where i could add more to it.
Any suggestions! THX!
Clementine

perl broown
11-23-2010, 06:33 AM
I think you can go for to the sound processing capabilities of the Sony WAV-W1 head unit. It comes with great features complete Dolby Digital processor which delivers crystal clear, dynamic 5.1 channel wholesome sound. It can be featured as 7 band equalizer which can be used for all types of music.

Fstein
12-03-2010, 08:33 AM
The stock unit, as well as being guaranteed to jam the day after the warantee is up, is pre equalized to give you that one note bass. I replaced it with a low end Kenwood, which was an improvement. Replace th frot speakers and dynamat the doors, biggest bang for the buck.

apsolus
01-13-2011, 07:04 PM
cant you get a subwoofer from subaru? thats what i might to to add some fun to my system. it just sucks! subie never did get the soundsystem down