View Full Version : Question about pully and v belts

09-03-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm replacing my v belts on my 2006 impreza and want to get a new pully while I'm at it, but I can't rember the name of the pully to replace. Can anyone help me figure out what it's called? It's the pully between the v belts, my last car, the bearing in this pully went bad just after replacing the belt....so I want to replace all at the same time. thanks!

Sti Guy
09-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Not to sure what your talking about but if you can put post pics I think we can tell you.

09-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Figured it out, but thanks!