PDA

View Full Version : Trying to hook up Subaru 2.5RS Exhaust 2002?

jools4fools
02-02-2008, 01:39 PM
I have the headers on and a cat back system. What part in the middle do I need, I know its a cat, but there is more to it. It has to have a bend at the top to mate up to the headers. If anyone else has a 2002 Subaru 2.5 RS and the answer that would help alot. Thanks

LawnboyLuna
02-04-2008, 08:19 AM
You will need to mate the exhaust system to the header with a mid pipe. Any muffler shop can do this for $20.

peter_gol
02-06-2008, 02:59 AM
no what your looking for is called a "DOWN PIPE" or its the "UP PIPE". A shop cant do it because its a special vehicle specific part. but yeah that should be what your looking for

rob_2.5i
05-28-2009, 04:33 AM
yeah dont listen to peter cuz you have a rs not a wrx so we dont have downpipes hence no turbo, you do need the midpipe, you can buy one off of boxer4racing.com they have a stromung midpipe that has a high flow cat or catless, or you can do the muffler shop thing, umm what i plan on doing is having my impreza catless but the only downfall is when emissions rolls around and i have to put a cat, back in which is hard cuz i have to weld it in due to my custom catback exhaust system