PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a camber kit for my car?

JOE
01-30-2008, 12:19 AM
I have a 2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Sedan. The springs are lowered. I go through tires too quickly, approximately every 15,000 miles or so. I don't want to raise the car back up. The tires have lots of uneven wear because the weight of the car pushes them out. I believe the part I want is called a camber kit. I have had trouble finding it. I looked online at Jeg's and Summit to no avail. Please help.

jools4fools
02-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Did you try JCwhitney.com ?

Junior2552
05-07-2009, 08:25 AM
I have a 2005 Subaru 2.5 RS Sedan. The springs are lowered. I go through tires too quickly, approximately every 15,000 miles or so. I don't want to raise the car back up. The tires have lots of uneven wear because the weight of the car pushes them out. I believe the part I want is called a camber kit. I have had trouble finding it. I looked online at Jeg's and Summit to no avail. Please help.

JOE, we don't really have camber kits for our car. I have a 2005 as well, and the rear end actually can't be adjusted with a camber kit. However, Ingalls makes some camber bolts that will adjust your issue. They are like forty bucks a pair, and you can EBay them for less. It's a cheaper, and just as effective way to adjust your camber.

John81
07-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Try ebay.com