PDA

View Full Version : First Car Ever! Input needed.

Talbot
03-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Hey everyone,

So soon I will be getting my first car ever. I wish I could be getting an STi or WRX but honestly I don't think that is going to happen. So I've set my sights on an impreza of some sort. My parents will only help financially if I get it from this one place that they trust.

This place currently is looking for a TS or 2.5i Wagon in the 2005-2006 range. They have been doing so for about 2 weeks. They have turned up with one car. It is a 2006 Impreza Sport (Outback). Originally I was just saying "NO". This is because I hate the "two-toned" thing that the Outback sports have. But then I got to see it and it wasn't that bad. It was a Silver two-toned that was barely noticeable. Everything else is perfect. I'm not going to go into the details... but everything has been checked.

So my question is should I get this car... or should I wait for a TS? The dealer actually said that the Sport is better than TS (Suspension, Sound System, Wheels). I decided to come here and get an opinion from someone who may know more than me.

Thanks