PDA

View Full Version : "new" 94 Legacy!

Keviefriend
10-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey...

Wanting some info...

We just purchased a 94 Legacy on Monday. It's kinda beat up... Made me think of the old 360 commercials (Subaru, Cheap and Ugly)... Anyway...
There is evidence that it'd been broken into or perhaps stolen at some point. The cowl for the steering wheel is gone, and the button to force it out of park is gone.

It was clearly very beat up, and I intend to take it to the dealer maybe Monday to determine if it missed any recalls or anything and get as much info as I can.
Are there any "typical" problems I can easily check for? The gentleman I purchased it from fancies himself a mechanic, but he's not lol...

Also, wondering if pulling the FWD fuse under the hood saves mileage at all. As anyone tried this?
We probably will tonight when we fill up and see if our second tank of gas is better than the first. I know I could pull the fuse on my 88 GL-10 Turbo but I had a better job then and didn't care how much I spent in gas. Also, my partner drives the car, and I know he needs all the help he can get...

Any replies appreciated :)

Kev