View Full Version : cant find part

03-04-2010, 01:31 AM
hello, i am not sure what to call this part, but on my left rear door i am missing the black plastic triangle piece where it covers screws. you might be able to put a tweeter in that position... anyways, i have looked all over the internet to find a diagram of the door to see what it is called or where i could buy a new piece. if anyone could help me out that would be great. thank you!

Suba Ruby
03-04-2010, 11:23 AM
Maybe not the technical term but I would think they would be called "screw caps"

disclaimer~I could be wrong and have been once before in the past I think.