PDA

View Full Version : Why did I buy my subaru forester on Vehix?

hollymurray
01-30-2010, 11:36 PM
A friend of mine told me how vehix saved their time, money and solved their problem in finding a car. So the next day, I hopped online to use Vehix. To my awareness, Vehix was quick and convient for me too.

As a matter of fact, I love My Subaru Forester that I bought on Vehix because of the following:

1. The interior design inside my Subaru Forester feels roomy. This is because of its sculpted doors and dash.

2. My Subaru Forster offers a sense of safety, quality and reliablity. Its safety features include Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, Vehicle Dynamics Control, advanced airbag system, 4-wheel disc brakes with Brake Assist, anti-lock brakes, a tire pressure monitoring system, and electronic brake force distribution. it also offers an extra sense of safety through a unique lighting system: A longer-than-most delayed dome light comes on as you leave the vehicle and the key fob unlock button illuminates any dark shadows under the car with bluish light.

Please visit http://www.thefreshlistings.com to find out how Vehix saved my time, money and solved my problem in finding my Subaru Forester.