6line
12-06-2009, 04:14 AM
i have 4 whells new. NO TIRES
oz superllegera 3 forged 10j 5x114,3 on 19 diameter with et 40
price 2400$negotiable in europe the price is over 1200$ per piece

all 4 2400 $ little negotiable

brianharris04
12-28-2009, 04:27 AM
Provide some more information about this. If I find it good I will prefer this to my friends.

6line
12-29-2009, 12:43 PM
there is not soo many things to say
they are NEW
no tires mount,
absolutlely NEW
they are on 19 inch with et 40 and 10 J all 4 pieces 5x114,3
the shipping is not suported by me
and i will sell them at last price 2000 $ all 4 pieces
they are oz superllegera 3 FORGED

i dont know what else i can tell u about them
if u want more pictures , we cann speak on the yahoo messenger my id is f_ciprian

6line
12-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Material: • Cast aluminium inner rim with T6 treatment to give
excellent engineering characteristics.
• Pressed aluminium, i.e. spin-formed outer rim
• Forged centre.
The spin-formed aluminium outer rim features high-quality engineering and may be produced with reduced thickness, resulting therefore in lighter weight. In this way a better weight/resistance ratio is achieved when compared with a conventional rim. The outer rim also has ribbed edging, which provides greater rigidity and resistance to ovalisation and impacts, which are more frequent on the outer part of the wheel.
The forged centre allows for greater resistance while at the same time reducing thickness, and therefore guarantees high performance and light weight. An extremely high quality aluminium alloy is used, which is resistant to corrosion. The forging process also enables centres free from porosity defects to be obtained and leaves plenty of freedom of choice for the final design.
The innovative bolting system between the outer rim, inner rim and centre enables a centre of the exact diameter of the wheel to be obtained while the conventional bolting system did not make use of the true size of the centre, which was reduced because of the space the bolting nuts occupied. By replacing the bolting nuts with threading on the inner rim, the bolting screws fixing the three component parts of the wheel could be moved more towards the outside and so the diameter of the centre is not reduced. In this way full advantage can be taken of the size of the wheel and the length of the spokes, which all improve the final look of the wheel. All this is possible because the tire is fitted from the inner side of the wheel and not from the outer side, as usually happens (the so-called inverted rim). The use of titanium screws provides greater resistance to stress and corrosion and allows a significant reduction in weight compared with steel screws. Aluminium valves are lighter in weight and reduce wheel-balancing problems. Moreover all the pieces making up the wheel are fully machined therefore balancing problems are practically nil.
These, in summary, are the advantages offered by the Superleggera III Forged:
• Pressure sensors can be fitted on cars which are designed to fit these as standard (see Mercedes, BMW, Audi, etc).
• The inner or outer rim can be replaced if damaged.
• It offers great versatility in the choice of rim width.
• Reduced overall weight of wheel when compared to a conventional modular type.

http://www.ozracing.co.uk/superleggera_III_forged.htm

6line
12-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Type: 3 pieces wheel
Manufacturing technology: Forged flange, Casted inner rim, Spunned outer rim
Materials: Flange EN AW 6082, Inner rim Al Si 7 Mg, Anticorodal EN AW-6082 outer rim
Finishing: Race Silver

Design: 6 double-spoke
thiss is some more info that i found on internet with google search

6line
12-29-2009, 12:54 PM
the minimum price that u will find these wheels is over 1000 EURO this mean over 1300 dolars per piece. in europe

soo 2000$ for all 4 new is a good price.thank u for your interest.