PDA

View Full Version : Men's Adidas Campus Series

j2bcdtckir
04-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Exclusive interview with Danish fashion and music icon Medina video

The song will be an English type of the Danish song, Kun for mig, that was released in 2008 in Denmark. It spent 52 weeks for the singles chart; six weeks at top. Caused by rap producers Providers, Kun for mig was the most beneficial selling single of 2009 in Denmark. In great britan, considering ranked as ニューバランス 人気色 (http://www.ksearchasia.com/images/common/index.asp?q=nbkutsu-2325) Alist at BBC Radio 1 and entered north america . Billboard Chart's Hot Dance Airplay at 6. The track was a winner in Bulgaria, Germany, Russia, Austria, Switzerland and Sweden, cementing her status in Europe.

Another Medina song that you love is Addiction. Her success in the usa has become a 2010 growing phenomenon. Besides from selling out venues like Marquee in Vegas and Supper Club in LA during her last US club tour, support from famous person producers like Trentemller and Roger Sanchez will propel her to new heights in 2012.

Medina just released a remix package of "Forever" on Ultra Music. This package features remixes between several different producers, pushing the track further into house driven territory.

Medina: Well tonight there is a type of a park and fly Ny. Just flew in and so i have a very substantial amount of interviews and my new record quickly scans the blogosphere in just a minute and the wonderful tend to be happy here!

Q: How did you obtain your start in music?

Medina: I have been previously singing our life and it's simply a normal part of me.

Q: The age of were you after you started singing?

Medina: I singing always from the moment I seemed to be a child. I got on the choir and http://www.depedmarikina.ph/als/images/index.asp?q=ninkirb-2916 everything, so it's been apart of warring, my mother and pa are musicians as well, and here I am.

Q: What did your their parents do?

Medina: My pops is produced by Chile and my mom is Danish, and then they was built with a Latin American band together, so they really performed every weekend and rehearsed in the basement.

Q: Inform us with regards to your new English album Forever.

Medina: Well it's my second record being released here in the usa. I'm sure this point, it is really serious, it's the real deal, that it was for sure to begin with, on the other hand time were very aware about every track we made. I do believe it is a bit http://www.depedmarikina.ph/als/images/index.asp?q=ninkirb-2944 more international and that is certainly the best deal over it record as well as people are very serious about Forever, it is therefore challenging for me to learn, because it's just me and my music, that is me.

Q: How to find some inspirations through the album?

Medina: My music is quite personal and my lyrics are certainly personal, that makes it merely a natural thing i believe.

Q: The fact that was your writing process like?

Medina: Really simple since i determine what Looking, I'm not saying creating a tough time writing, I have found it easy because as soon when i hear something and I buy a feeling, it is simple for me to release it, luckily for me.

Q: You worked alongside the Providers on several tracks. The gist it like utilizing them?

Medina: I am doing work for eight decades, so we're like family basically, small children the other person within, bad and the good, everything. and that we accurately cures want in which we have your little sound going and that's our strength. I want finding their way back each and every time I out, people nice, good food, I don't realize how you can, we've got a good deal of good qualities.