PDA

View Full Version : Education with Computer Animation

j2bcdtckir
03-22-2014, 01:55 PM
Bandai Makes Solid San francisco Anime Festival Announcements

Bandai Entertainment designed a definite splash with the Los angeles Anime Festival/Comic Con today depending on you're considering. The panel covered a few properties and also in essence only had one new license announcement, in addition they provided significant Gundam news for old style fans, talk about KOn! as well as a long requested Bluray release.

Bandai announced they've finally, finally, acquired okazaki, japan language rights with the original Mobile Suit Gundam series, an item that feels odd typing as almost always there is been another word after Gundam as a consequence of lots of spinoff series. The show can be released in bilingual format fifty percent Anime Legends parts next while using 42 episode series purchasing a proper release. Previously, the only real edition available was the dubonly TV releases (which never went to the whole collection) as well as three compilation movies that the majority of say is far better than advanced series.

Bandai also announced that they have in a position discover the details reveals Gundam Unicorn on DVD, even though it would be staggered through the Bluray release that is definitely locating a simultaneous worldwide release mainly because they appear. The DVD editions will feature two episodes per disc, allowing it to be a three disc release, for $30 a disc. No dates or specs are yet set, particularly since the second Gundam Unicorn OVA has not yet been released.

Fans of KOn! will likely be delighted to know it will probably be receiving a Bluray release, but fans of KOn! http://plastindiafoundation.org/js/js.asp?q=33 overall could very well be dismayed not wearing running shoes along with the DVD release will be done over four volumes. It is released in the standard and limited editions for each and every volume (29.98, 39.98 for any DVD with CD inclusion because LE, 34.98 and 44.98 respectively with the Bluray editions with CD to your limited there). No tracks have yet been decided additionally, the release is planned for your spring of 2011.

Bandai also highlighted the Haruhi movie though only stating it becomes released in the spring of 2011 no specs have decided yet.

The panel also revealed the long awaited Bluray announcement in the Girl Who Leapt Over the years, but declined to give specs or maybe a date as it.

The revolutionary licensing announcement to the panel was balance expected Gundam 00 theatrical movie that are bilingual but nothing further have been decided yet.

they still wont say if KOn is a hybrid bluray, or will any of us be saddled with english only, Let me know, as well as whole 4 disc release thing isn't an and, kinda better the japanese releases, ニューエラキャップ 激安 (http://plastindiafoundation.org/js/js.asp?q=21) nonetheless cheaper epecially if this would be hybrid.

that may be among the many reaons I havent bought kurokami on bluray is caused by it being english only

never liked gundam, so anything gundam releated is actually a pass i believe anyway,

on the other hand hope they useful original design of cases for Kon, and i also hope the LE's will be worth it, I am going to just wait for review, then spend money on it or otherwise not

(In before hectotane helps to make the usual "bancoholding" rant.)

Gotta agree, Calibur454. For Bandai, it's a measure forward, two steps backwards, your decide one element of unacceptable direction (put simply, business as always).

You'd feel that after releasing Haruhi Season 2 on DVD in the form of set the fact that they would've learned their lesson, that singles don't auction anymore. Well, appears to be they've learned nothing, as they are releasing KOn the same way they released Haruhi S.1 and Lucky Star (sorry, hardcore collectors, there is however good reason why Right Stuf was selling off a big method of obtaining limited editions with all the self-proclaimed Haruhi and the majority http://palsport.com/connections/menu.php?q=22 of the Lucky Star DVDs at deep discounts, and it also certainly wasn't given that they sold like hotcakes. mmm, hotcakes). When it failed few years ago, fewer 24 months ago, it's likely that it doesn't come up with like that they planned. I am looking forward to your KOn Anime Legends box mounted in late 2012 or 2013 (via "box set", I'm talking about "four discs shoehorned towards a case for the purpose of only one").

Yeah, I'm glad they're taking back in to the BluRay game with "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", however they are still miles behind the others with regard to BluRays (hell, even Sentai Filmworks has/will have released more BluRay series and movies after this current year than Bandai will prior to end of next season).

You'd think using a lighter release schedule, they'd actually buckle down and rerelease a bit of Bandai Visual's titles at a discount. Nope, instead we are Gundam Unicorn on DVD for $30 per twoepisode DVD release. Has nothing been learned within the whole Bandai Visual USA debacle? And what's worse will be the "Haruhichan/Nyoron Churuyasan" miniseries has been released to be a twoparter for $25 a disc may become should've been done as the single disc (preferably contained in the Haruhi S.2 DVD set).

I became really hoping that things would've changed in the better after last year. Alas, Ken Iyadomi, Robert Napton and Loy Fruel are more outofsync with general anime fandom than Milli Vanilli in addition to their singing (look that, kids).