PDA

View Full Version : help please

wayne walsh
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
hi ive recently replaced the engine in my b4 legacy havin problems can any 1 tell me wat the code 1241 stands for car drives fine at first but wen i stop and let it tick over the engine light comes on and goes in to a kinda fail safe mode it also wont rev over the 4 rpm mark and second turbo wont kick in any info greatly accepted thanks wayne

Scorpion8
09-30-2009, 01:03 AM
hi ive recently replaced the engine in my b4 legacy havin problems can any 1 tell me wat the code 1241 stands for car drives fine at first but wen i stop and let it tick over the engine light comes on and goes in to a kinda fail safe mode it also wont rev over the 4 rpm mark and second turbo wont kick in any info greatly accepted thanks wayne

What year?

dieselrab
09-30-2009, 09:22 PM
I can't find any subaru trouble code that is a 1241. Sorry unless thats the wrong code or it's not a subaru engine i don't know what to tell you.

wayne walsh
10-01-2009, 05:13 PM
thanks for gettin back to me im as confused as u cant find this code anywhere its def a subaru engine b4 and the year is a 01 its a jap import dont think that makes much difference tho well any help id gladly accept it thanks again