PDA

View Full Version : i think i killed it!!!!!!!!!!

johnjones05
08-23-2009, 07:12 PM
hi i just bought my wrx prodrive last week and its been fantastic until yesterday when the radiator top pipe sprung a leak, i replaced the pipe and filled her back up with water but when i drove her she had lost a lot of power, like as though it was a non-turbo, however she idles fine and still sounds great, even the turbo sounds as tho its spooling up and the blow off valve is still dumping the waste boost, its got me baffled, i also checked the intercooler and the hosses and they are fine too. could sum1 please help me:confused:

johnjones05
08-25-2009, 06:02 PM
hi i just bought my wrx prodrive last week and its been fantastic until yesterday when the radiator top pipe sprung a leak, i replaced the pipe and filled her back up with water but when i drove her she had lost a lot of power, like as though it was a non-turbo, however she idles fine and still sounds great, even the turbo sounds as tho its spooling up and the blow off valve is still dumping the waste boost, its got me baffled, i also checked the intercooler and the hosses and they are fine too. could sum1 please help me:confused: ok had her pluged in at the tuners, its bringing the same fault code up 3 times, apparently the tumble generator valve #2 is stuck open and has low input, what the hell does that mean, could this be why the car has lost power?:confused: