PDA

View Full Version : Hit an Antelope! Need a cheap, honest repair for sale

doctorevil3232
07-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Oh my poor 98 Legacy wagon. It was so nice and shiny when I bought it used two years ago, now it's a rolling wreck due to a stupid two horned mammal who decided to cross the highway when I was coming at 70 mph. Ugh. The engine still runs well, and at 160,000 miles, I thought I could get a decent resale. But now it looks pretty bad. I'm going to post on craigslist and backpage.com, but if there is anyone who can recommend a good body shop in the Chicago area, I would be most appreciative. Depending on the price, it might not make sense to sell at all. Stupid antelope.

Scorpion8
07-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Oh my poor 98 Legacy wagon. It was so nice and shiny when I bought it used two years ago, now it's a rolling wreck due to a stupid two horned mammal who decided to cross the highway when I was coming at 70 mph. Ugh. The engine still runs well, and at 160,000 miles, I thought I could get a decent resale. But now it looks pretty bad. I'm going to post on craigslist and backpage.com, but if there is anyone who can recommend a good body shop in the Chicago area, I would be most appreciative. Depending on the price, it might not make sense to sell at all. Stupid antelope.

Any word if she was totalled by the insurance co?