PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy an '09 impreza, suggestions?

mattjns93
07-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Well I'm 16 and this is going to be my first car. After seeing the safety ratings, the great AWD, and additional features most Subarus sport, it seems to be the car for me. Also, stick shift is a must.

I like the 5 door impreza in dark grey metallic. My dilemma is, should I go with the base model or the premium. Out the door, I'll pay $17,300 for the base model and $19,200 for the premium. The only thing that really pops out to me on the premium are the alloy rims, but even those are not my favorite rims. Would I be better off getting the base model then getting some new rims down the road, or is the premium good for that price?

(Edited: I decided that this wasn't a turbo vs non turbo dilemma, more so a sub-model dilemma.)

Tom Wood
11-25-2009, 05:08 AM
hi, i would suggest you to go for a base model if you not intrested in Power Moonroof,Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel and Fog Lights.I think it would be better to getting new rims down the road.

hyptaxsput
12-09-2009, 09:34 PM
I accept with information: The only thing that really pops out to me on the premium are the alloy rims, but even those are not my favorite rims.