PDA

View Full Version : Mad Season one Episode 4 Star Blecch

j2bcdtckir
02-20-2014, 05:27 PM
My World View based on the Law of Attraction

I'm currently trying to reconcile how a world interacts using the mind, specifically, my thoughts (obviously). That's where We're currently seeking to refine my world view.

Very general simplification: There is no question we get connected to our world, however, that perception is biased by each of our mental filters. As an illustration, ladies perceives society differently over a male, a older man perceives the modern world differently compared to teenaged girl we perceive the planet differently than my friend. All of us have a BRAIN, a documented organ in our bodies. Using various techniques, it has been demonstrated that electrical activity occurs around the brain and, further still, various locations through the brain accountable for mental activity (conscious, subconscious and autonomic functions) happen to be identified. These represent various component activities within the MIND.

Where I am getting stuck is to try using what represents a notion and the way it (they) create my reality. To my knowledge, we can't isolate the particular electrical signal to show off a person thought. the emotional, physical and/or spiritual state in which the thought occurs)?

The mental activity certainly is made up of electrical impulses and, therefore, creates an associated electromagnetic field. All matter is energy (through http://www.morganagren.com/interviews/index.asp?q=593 Einstein's equation E=mc2) and, therefore, all energy is matter (current or pending).

The police of Attraction (as advocated in "The Secret") violates, i believe, the Second Law of uggクラシックショートブーツ (http://www.ishrae.in/css_js/css.asp?q=570) Thermodynamics (the quantitatively derived, repeatedly proven physical law, no empirically proposed, manmade "Natural Law") by proposing, essentially, "Something for Nothing".

The 3 part formula advocated in "The Secret" is:

Commemorate no example of component "Action". However, "Action" should be applied. Can a deer evade the wolf by means of visualizing itself safe and sound? Certainly to some extent, within limitations, however, the moment the wolf contains the scent, flight and speed ("Action") is required.

What exactly is the nature of our own interaction with the environment? How should my thoughts "create" my reality? http://www.morganagren.com/interviews/index.asp?q=601 How should others thoughts influence / create my reality (considering that I meet up with many others and thoughts my sister, the kids, our grandkids, my buddies, even this group discussion)?

My business is continually while developing my world view, having ideas and ideas according to that world view and blocking / eliminating others which can be inconsistent. More to the point, if my world view fails me, I'd like to revise, and also discard, it and put it back with another that is better, a trainer who is more in keeping with my beliefs. You think identically learn about being a teenager? Can be your values and priorities the identical?)

My world view must be consistent with the observable world. My world view requires "Action" to accompany "Visualization". Others, apparently, don't.