PDA

View Full Version : new guy

hmasonb34
06-26-2009, 07:28 PM
Hey guys been thinking about getting on of these for a while. Mean while been trying to make my tacoma fast as well. figured why bother just buy a fast car and make it faster as needed. so my wuestion to you is what year wrx is recommended across the board. Im sure everyone here is going to have different opinions but let me hear it. Definitly want a turbo and be able to upgrade the turbo as well. Any advise would be rgeat. and thanks ahead of time.

rutech
06-27-2009, 09:42 PM
I would recomend buying an STI. Lots of room for upgrades and the newer ones have the six speed manual. They are 300hp stock and with a new turbo and some upgrades and tuning to the engine you can get close to 400hp on pump gas. Good luck on your search.

hmasonb34
06-27-2009, 11:31 PM
Well thanks for the one post figured there would be more of a responce on here. Ive always thought that subi owners were very passionet. I really like the look of the 07's but feel they may be alittle out of my price range at the absolute most i could spend 15K but hoping to find somethng cheaper. Around 10K from what i can find so far there are alot out there in that range. Well thanks for the post maybe more will hit it up later.