PDA

View Full Version : mufflers

SoobieNoobie
06-08-2009, 10:31 PM
i want to make my 05 2.5 rs sound alittle bit better

i narrowed it down to a few and am not sure, couldnt find exhaust clips for all of them, all of following are universal mufflers

1. HKS universal titanium muffler (130mm shell , 96 mm tip dia., and 60mm piping dia.) $375 hks.com (obviously)

2. Autotechnic revolution super tuned titanium blazed muffler (can be found on jcwhitney.com) thats $177

3.Apexi N1 muffler (60mm inlet, 90mm tip) $250 also on jcwhitney.com

i was thinkin of getting the hks, the more expensive the better right? i just dont want to be wasting my money and getting the wrong sound. i want to bring out the subaru grumble and not mess it up

rob_2.5i
06-15-2009, 01:24 AM
well no matter what exhaust you get your gonna get the boxer rumble, it wont be as defined as wrxs or stis cuz there turbos make them sound mean but i would go with the apexi n1 because ive heard it in person and it sounds good, you dont have to necessarily by expensive shit cuz there all going to sound the same pretty much, if you want to amplify the boxer rumble i would advice to buy some unequal length headers either borlas from boxer4racing.com or replicas off ebay. either way you'll be happy

bachelor
07-03-2009, 10:53 PM
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."日本原装 (http://www.niudu88.com/)

SoobieNoobie
02-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Ended up getting a cat-back exhaust

chrisssteeven
03-05-2010, 11:32 PM
Its right keep petient is the good one matter and smartness at all. cat-back exhaust
Get it man....